Sunday, May 1, 2011

Princess Bride


Ok. So, I have never really been one of those girls who, when she was wee, dreamed about a big fancy, fairy tale wedding. I think, I was too busy chasing soccer balls, scraping my knee, and thinking of all the ways that I could get my hands on a big pile of candy or a big scoop of ooey-gooey ice cream.
However, now that I am all grown up, I am a sophisticated lady (or so I think…), I have traded in my cleats for platform heels (Giuseppe do I love you), and I have experienced what its like to be in love - I finally see what the big fuss is all about.
Hello? Was I totally obsessed with the Royal Wedding? You bet your candy buttons.
So, in honor of all the princess brides out there. Here’s to you!


Our Favorites: Kate Middleton; Hillary Duff; Nicole Richie; Grace Kelly; Christina Trujillo (my sister!)
*Photos courtesy of OK!Magazine, E!Online


No comments:

Post a Comment