Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LA's what?


Wow oh, wow! Another day. Another interesting email from my dear ol’ pal. This time, the email read, HAHA OMG! Front and center, baby!! Woooo!”
Again, I scrolled down to see what the fuss was all about and I saw this:

WHAT?!?! I couldn’t believe my eyes! Again, a bout of giggles hit me, I turned bright red and my jaw hit the floor. My oh, my. How did this actually happen?
Last week, I teased about winning this competition; but I didn’t honestly think I would be crowned! I mean seriously, I was pitted against some seriously gorgeous guys and gals. I am the winner? I am stunned. 
But to revel in the glory of it all, don’t mind if I pull a ‘lil Miss America - er, Miss Racked LA - on you. I’d like to say a few words…  
Thank you so much to all of you out there who supported & voted for me. I am beyond flattered that I was crowned Miss Racked LA Hottest Shopkeep 2011. This was all so unexpected and so shocking. I’d also like to say, thank you again to my dear admirer who anonymously nominated me and threw me into this contest. You are A.sweeT. heart.  I had no idea you liked me so much.
As for the rest of you reading? (Yeah, you.) Make sure you pop into the boutique and come ogle the goods. 
Focus, please. I am talking about the candy & clothes! They’re quite delicious. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I just went to vote and you'd already had it well under control.

    ReplyDelete